Heidi is the President for Bollin Label and part of the leadership team with 10+ years experience.
She is a proud graduate of Bowling Green State University and the University of Toledo, earning her BS in Human Development and MBA respectively. Her educational background makes her a strong driver for unique solutions for employees and customers alike. She is always striving to be in tune with the needs of others to provide better service. Heidi, along with her management team, is 6Sigma Certified, giving her a trained eye for continuous improvement and root cause analysis.
When she isn’t working with her team, Heidi enjoys volunteering for the community. She currently oversees all corporate giving initiatives and donates her expertise to:
- Autism Society of Northwest Ohio 2022 Autism Walk Chair
- Toledo Day Nursery Former School Board of Directors Committee Chair
- Ohio’s Children’s Fund Advisory Member
- Ohio Department of Education Gifted Services Advisory Council Member
- TLMI Workforce Committee Member and Former Chair
- University Toledo Center for Family Business Member and Panelist/Presenter
- University of Toledo Women in Business Leadership Mentor
- The Ability Center Children’s Programing Advisory Council Member
- The Ability Center’s DREAM Project Former Advisory Council Member
- Toledo Distinguished Clown Corps for 25 years
- Volunteer Advocate for people seeking disability services
One day Heidi would like to earn a PhD in OI Psychology to help businesses build their workforce as an asset that differentiates them from their competition.
Beyond work, Heidi is known to be her 3 boys’ biggest fan and her husband’s greatest admirer.
Contact Bollin Label for a quote to get your label started.